Monday, June 15, 2009

Itu lah saya!

Yo yo wassup~ I am Jinn Yuan, from Port Dickson. My friend used to call me ‘ah yuan’, ‘bulat’, or ‘Guai Lan Kia’ (haha!). I am twenty years old currently and I will get my key of freedom soon. My hometown is a famous tourist attraction, but I do not agree that the beach of Port Dickson is a nice place to visit because it is seriously polluted. I like to make people laugh just because I like to see people laugh. I believe that, ‘a smile a day, keeps the doctor away’. However, that is nonsense.

I play basketball, football, badminton, table tennis, bowling and swimming, I am definitely a sports lover and sports channels are always my favorite channels. Although I do exercise often but I still fail to lose my weight. Other than that, I will spent my time to ‘drink tea’ at mamak every night

I have a lot of part time job experiences. I start my first part time job when I was fourteen years old. I worked as a waiter, cleaner, promoter before and recently am working as a credit card agent. I found that it is good to work some part time job because I really gain a lot of experience and learn many different skills through each of my part time job. Although I do apply for the PTPTN loan, I still work as a credit card agent because this job can train my communication skills and it really can earn a lot of money.

The websites I visit the most are:

www.facebook.com

I like the mini games of it! I can communicate with my friend not only in Malaysia but all over the world. The ways of sharing the latest stories or current status of my friend by facebook is great.


www.chinapress.com.my

The website that I can knows what the world is happening nowadays. I love reading news, I used to read it every night.

www.comic.kukudm.com

My hobby since I was a child, comic! There are many popular comics that suitable for male and female. Check it out guys!

www.soccernet.com

The website that I can get the news of my favorite football team: LIVERPOOL!

“You will never walk alone!”

www.google.com

I can escape of it when I do assignment….

I google it all the times

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*= Hey, R u HeR3 =*

*= words to say =*

Hey guys n gals, thx for visiting!

this site is prepared to enhance us in ecommerce!

Have a look!

>.-

*=Contributors=*

see pin

jinn yuan

rubana

esther