I like to spend my leisure time readings, watching movies and playing musical instruments. I believe that we can gain knowledge through reading, that's why we should read more. Besides reading, I love music too! I know how to play piano, guitar, and yangiqn. For me, it is a way for relax and helps to improve right brain activity.
- http://www.google.com/
- http://www.hotmail.com/
- wble.utar.edu.my
- http://www.my.com.my/
- http://www.baidu.com/
In the world with richness of information, I usually search information by 'googling'. Besides that, I also check my mail frequently as to stay connect with my friends studying at UK. Wble is another place to download files that needed during classes. Ialso love blogging, spaces.live provided a very good space for me to express my thoughts online. Besides that, i also listen news from My FM station online. Baidu is another search engine as google, the only different is baidu mainly visited by chinese world wide.
Well, this is my first time blogging in English for the sake of completing assignment, so if there are any ambiguous on my posts, do not hestitate to leave comment! I'll try to arrange my words in more comprehensive way ! (=.= sigh..)


hahaha,just now almost got cheated by the KL
ReplyDelete(even i went to your house before i also forgotten =P) this remind me, haha
it seems like other than studying purpose, the other thing u do while online is go listen songs wo, what a loyal music fans =P